View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 38 years, turning 60 and thinking a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Flatiron View Post
    Nice read. I can relate to a lot of it.
    It's been 39 years for me & I just turned 60 too!

Happy for you that your team got in the playoffs today! They deserve it more than Ohio State :>)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 38 years, turning 60 and thinking a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Flatiron View Post
    Nice read. I can relate to a lot of it.
    It's been 39 years for me & I just turned 60 too!

Happy for you that your team got in the playoffs today! They deserve it more than Ohio State :>)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Antibiotics for UTI

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Weeks View Post
    Seven pages. But light reading for some of us :

Medications

Antibiotics are the mainstay treatment for all UTIs. A variety of antibiotics are available and choices depend on many factors, including whether the infection is complicated or uncomplicated or primary or recurrent. Treatment decisions are also based on the type of patient (e.g., man or woman, a pregnant or nonpregnant woman, child, hospitalized or nonhospitalized patient, person with diabetes.) Treatment
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Paralysis reversal

Quote Originally Posted by jb3822 View Post
    Here is where we are with clinical programs for paralysis reversal: https://vimeo.com/220787253

Its a bit technical, but some may find it useful
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Life...

Dear Friends,

I cannot believe it has been over a year since I wrote last. I apologize for my absence. I honestly wasn't sure if others were reading my posts. (That's my old companion insecurity popping up over my shoulder. I'm sure many of you know him.) Then, life happened and I got caught up in it. Not to mention that I forgot my darn password AGAIN!😧 I was embarrassed asking for help changing it, AGAIN. Silly me. Then, at the beginning of the summer, I had a major medical ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast