View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My tendon transfer surgery results

Quote Originally Posted by asif View Post
    Hi guys I am c5c6 complete quadriplegic. Sharing with you link of my article on my tendon transfer surgery results with a video on my website.
    Thanks

http://spinalinjury.info/hand-tendon-transfer-surgery/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. intermittent catheterization tips

Quote Originally Posted by fahad283 View Post
    Hey guyz, i have shared here http://spinalinjury.info/intermitten...rization-male/ Intermittent catheterization steps, tips and guidelines for male. You must follow it to avoid uti.

Let me know if i have left something important.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. KruckX n stuff

WelP,
    Finally hauled all the tools I need to build 2 ships to PLANET Pluto (Yep, I am one of TH0SE astronomers) and THEN some under the truck. Getting up and down to the ground is a major thing for me. Nudder story. Going to replace the center support bearing and its associated u-joint. Done this(tried) Friday and realized I wouldn't get it before sundown and stopped. Resumed Sunday afternoon and it is the first u-joint in my life I didn't get OUT, let alone replaced in 15 minutes or less, ...
    Tags: 1'", @@v2ym9 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I am an idiot

Well went to hospital weekend before last with bad gas pains in bowel and they did xray and sent me home with Movicol. Took a good dose and 3 senna and cleaned myself out over the next couple of days. I noticed on Wednesday & Thursday last that my legs really started kicking early afternoon and had a good BM after first in morning, went quick and good consistency & shape (used MB) So figured that peristalsis was somehow raising it's head where after 2 years on senna I thought it was gone. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rhinitis and spinal cord injury

Rhinitis and spinal cord injury
    I am a C5-6 SCI and at age 70 have developed non allergic rhinitis initiated by
    temperature change. If I sit at my computer and the refrigeration comes on
    behind me, drainage goes to my chest and I have congestion and breathing problems. This is somewhat solved by wearing a hat. Going instead and outside can trigger the rhinitis. I would be very interested
    in knowing how others with this situation compensate. Thank you, Fred Cheshire
    Categories
    Uncategorized