View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Life...

Dear Friends,

I cannot believe it has been over a year since I wrote last. I apologize for my absence. I honestly wasn't sure if others were reading my posts. (That's my old companion insecurity popping up over my shoulder. I'm sure many of you know him.) Then, life happened and I got caught up in it. Not to mention that I forgot my darn password AGAIN!😧 I was embarrassed asking for help changing it, AGAIN. Silly me. Then, at the beginning of the summer, I had a major medical ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Precious life

Yesterday whilst bringing my pup out, I found a robin on the road. It wasn't bleeding, but it was struggling to get up. I wanted to help. I could see the fear in its eyes. We live off a busy road. Cars fly by way over the limit. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to scare the little creature, but I knew if it didn't get out of the way fast it would be crushed and I couldn't bare the thought...so, I drove right into the road to try to protect it. I know; not smart. My only thought was to save ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Seizures and stuff

Last night whilst chatting to my Mum, I had multiple, intense seizures. This isn't abnormal. When they occur, my seizures often happen two or three at a time with a brief respite in between. They usually coincidence with my monthly cycle, so I'm prepared and my service dog is always with me, so I don't worry anymore. My Mum isn't used to them as I am; apparently it frightened her. I get fuzzy and I cannot form words well during my postictal state, so unfortunately, I don't remember well. It's an ...
    Tags: 1'", @@htcf3 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fine

We've all probably heard the mnemonic for FINE: f-@!ed up insecure neurotic and emotional. In the spirit of positive thinking, something I've been working on a lot as a part time pessimist, I've come up with a new one, FINE: fiercely independent naturally empowered. It may need some work to really pop, but I feel it's an improvement to the above definition that constantly left me feeling like there was something I needed to apologize for or improve about myself.

We're all works in ...
    Tags: 1'", @@4kjbw Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized