View Full Version : There are no words that can describe my hate.
09-11-2001, 08:01 AM
If these bastards killed my brother in law, a NYC cop who works in lower Manhatten....my wrath will no no bounds. Pray for all those who have died. Pray for the nurses and doctors, firefighters and cops as well as for the injured and all their famiies. This is another day that will live in infamy.
The people of Lower Manhattan are in my prayers and I pray your brother-in-law is safe. Anything other than the swiftest and firmest retribution is unconscionable. Only a declaration of war will free our defense and intelligence agencies to do their jobs. A law signed by President Ford prohibits us from assassinating leaders in the world. Hello? Okay, then, we need a declaration of war. I'm angry, too. America is angry. If this attack doesn't have the effect of Pearl Harbor and awaken a sleeping giant (government), I will be more angry than ever. I want action.
09-11-2001, 06:57 PM
A declaration of war? Against who? What we don't need right now is knee-jerk reactions untill the dust at least settles. First we have to find out who to retaliate against.
09-11-2001, 08:25 PM
I agree, Jeff. We need a declaration of war against all terrorists and nations that harbour them. Terrorists' balls have grown bigger and bigger, and whoever's responsible for this needs to be made an example of. If the U.S. doesn't act swiftly and strongly once it's found out who did this, all the terrorists and their punk little brothers will target the U.S. nd its allies.
"Because you're not promised tomorrow." ~ Stuck Mojo
09-12-2001, 07:30 AM
My brother in law made it. He says that the devestation is unbelievable...what you see on CNN is no comparison to how it really looks. The luckiest person in my family is my Uncle, Bill Lavin. He was the head superintendant of the WTC for over 17 years. Last year, the company he was working for lost their contract with the Port Authority due to down-sizing. Almost everyone in his company got layed off. Had he not been layed off, he would have stayed at the WTC and he would be dead now. Fate works in mysterious ways! http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif
09-12-2001, 01:08 PM
On A Roll -- Talk Radio on Life & Disability
Sunday 6-8 PM Eastern Time
"On A Roll" would like to offer the disability community an opportunity to express itself in the wake of the horror of Septemeber 11th's tragedy. This week's program will be devoted to the disability community's perspective on the New York and Washington DC attacks.
* If you were in or near the World Trade Center or the Pentagon at the time of the attacks and would like to share your experience, please contact email@example.com.
* If you know of a wheelchair user who was in one of the buildings, and would like to express a tribute to that person, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you would simply like to express your feelings about this tragedy, call the program on Sunday at 1-800-960-4734.
* If you were stranded due to the airline shutdown, and would like to talk about that experience, call the program on Sunday at 1-800-960-4734. (Note: A list of resources for stranded travelers is available at iCan.com)
* If you have any other observations or opinions, please participate in the program on Sunday.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected.
09-12-2001, 06:10 PM
We must declare war against terrorism and anyone,
any group,any, and all countrys who harbor, hide,
finance or support terrorists and women and baby
We defeated Nazi,s, Communism and other evils, we
will defeat the terrorist plague.